The audience will be guided through the field of Advanced Analytics by experienced domain experts:
- Technology background: Understanding the differences between technologies such as mathematical optimization, machine learning and statistical methods and when to use what technology. (explained in non-technical language).
- Use cases: Examples of successful application of Advanced Analytics.
- Demonstration: Brief demonstration of an Advanced Analytics application.
- Recognizing application potential: identifying where Advanced Analytics could be applied.
- Managing the process: how to take control of identifying, selecting and implementing Advanced Analytics. A KPI driven management control system to keep grip on the process.
2 / 2.5 hours.
Technical and non-technical Directors and management.
Non-technical introduction into the field of Advanced Analytics. Explanation of main concepts, use cases and identification of application potential.
Content will be adjusted to specific needs based on intake.
Preparation + actual workshop € 1.450 for max 5 participants.