The audience will be guided through the field of Advanced Analytics by experienced domain experts:
- Technology background: Understanding the differences between technologies such as mathematical optimization, machine learning and statistical methods and when to use what technology. When to apply what technology.
- Data: What data is needed, structured / unstructured, data management and maintaining data.
- Use cases: Examples of successful application of Advanced Analytics.
- Optimizing game: experiencing the power of optimization.
- Evaluating and selecting technologies: define criteria, distinguish between seemingly similar technologies, testing technologies and PoCs.
IT professionals such as programmers, system managers, cloud specialists, application specialists, SAP managers, etc. who seek to learn more about Advanced Analytics.
Basic understanding of IT infrastructures, cloud and applications.
Understanding of the technological concepts of Advanced Analytics, application potential and pitfalls and how to embed Advanced Analytics within the IT/application landscape.
Standard content. On request the content can be adjusted to specific needs.
Preparation + actual workshop € 2.150 for max 6 participants. (standard content).