In dapibus quis orci in eleifend. Suspendisse porttitor nunc justo, sed accumsan risus facilisis sit amet. Suspendisse ut eros nisi. Ut accumsan nec tellus vel pulvinar. Sed vel facilisis odio. Vivamus ac posuere arcu.
One to five days.
Determining if there is a business case to apply Advanced Analytics and if so, what the scope of the application should be.
Management presentation and report in powerpoint format including:
- The (high level) business case, what KPI’s could be improved.
- High level scope of the application and integrations.
- Implementation advices wrt technology, implementation plan and/or specific attention points.
Ranging from € 1.300 to € 7.500 dependent on the time needed.
1. Cooperation of business users (often planners), management and IT application and infrastructure specialists. Total effort in days needed from customer will more or less be equal to the time spent by Numens.
2. Preparation of the scan: details of organisation and business processes. Description of the processes and main KPI’s to be improved. Preparing documentation and data such as input and output data. (see also next point: intake meeting).
Intake meeting. This meeting will take place at least 10 days prior to the scan with the objective to evaluate the scope, business process and business goals. Result of the meeting is a time estimate, a more detailed agenda and a preparation list for the customer.
- Business introduction (if possible, tour of the facilities)
- KPI meeting (management)
- Business process analysis (Operational management)
- Planning in action (Planning department)
- IT analysis (IT application specialist)
- Management presentation (Management)